Creation of immersive WebVR web pages with A-Frame
In this two-day workshop, you will learn how to create your own WebVR applications and customize them for different output devices. You will gain a comprehensive insight into the A-Frame Framework and after a short time you will be able to test your first WebVR scenes on different devices in this practical workshop. First developed by Mozilla in 2014, the WebVR standard is now increasingly well supported on smartphones and desktop computers for all popular immersive headsets thanks to the spread of VR web browsers. At the end of this course you will have understood how to use the Mozilla web framework to build professional cross-platform virtual reality experiences.
- Understanding the basic syntax
- Placing 3D objects in your scene
- Light and Shadow
- Loading 3D models
- Use of animations
- Interaction with the objects
- Use of locomotion and teleportation
- Application of simple physics
- Loading and playing audio and video
- Develop and register components
- test WebVR scenes on each device
web designer, frontend web developer, game developer, 3D artist, VR enthusiast
€ 1.166,20 icl. VAT.